Embedding your calendar to Wordpress
If you have your own wordpress website, you can embed your Rentalsystems calendar into your website enabling you to take online bookings and payments.
Follow the steps below to embed the Rentalsystems calendar to a WordPress website:
- Log in to Rentalsystems and click ‘Owner tools’ in the menu bar
- Click ‘Property page’ on the left-hand side
- Select your property from the drop-down and copy the embedded calendar code
- Log in to your Wordpress website and select ‘Pages’ section on the left-hand side on your dashboard
- Choose the page you wish to add your calendar to
- Click the ‘Text’ tab on the top right hand side*, then paste your embedded calendar code in the section of the page you wish to display the calendar
- Click ‘Preview’ to check whether the calendar is displayed correctly
- Click ‘Publish’ at the top of the page on the right-hand side
*If you are using a custom website builder like Elementor or Divi, open the website builder interface and click ‘edit html’.